Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's Been a Long Time

Sorry for the impromptu second hiatus. Life has gotten really crazy between preparing for Anime Central and school.

If you are interested in buying some corsets from me or ordering a custom made corset, please stop by my booth at Anime Central! I will be with a group called Imperium Art. I will have underbust corsets available for immediate sale and people can order corsets from me there.

If you're interested visit acen.org for more details! I'm working on a website, which is where I will be posting pictures of corsets that are available for order.

As always, if there is something you want to see posted or if you would like to commission me for a corset please do not hesitate to email me at aepearls@gmail.com or leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment